PNV 0.00% $2.30 polynovo limited

PNV - Chart, page-7137

1. 2,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    The following is my take on the disparity noted above and only my own views. DYOR of course as I could be totally wrong.

Another small bio might not yet be at this market cap but PNV has demonstrated significant capacity for sales growth at very high margin into a massive market which is the first and smallest of 3 major and probable markets.
    The market valuation seems to be looking about 5-7 years ahead at the moment and prepared to pay for the long growth runway that is apparent.
    30M revenue where the monthly sales are doubling every quarter (and possibly accelerating) after only a year of proper sales in biomedical space is pretty incredible.
    Shorts (and traders) are taking advantage of the uncertainty of investors who look at PNV on paper in terms of market cap and revenue. Others with longer term views understand the very robust business model and winning product with multiple verticals and see an opportunity to invest for long term wealth gain and support a remarkable Australian company providing a life-saving and enhancing product.

My approach is to build a long holding while using volatility to pay for that growth with short term trades. Sounds like optimus might be similar.
    GLTAH and here's hoping the next ann. knock it out of the park.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.587B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.34 $2.35 $2.27 $1.711M 744.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14000 $2.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.30 13896 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.