PNV 3.49% $2.37 polynovo limited

Thought I should add this to complete the section1.5. Skin...

1. 2,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Thought I should add this to complete the section

1.5. Skin Substitutes as an Alternative to Autologous Skin Transplantation

Over the years, a wide range of industrially manufactured skin substitutes have been established more or less successfully, so that a potpourri of purchasable skin substitutes are currently available on the market [3,68]. Each of these skin substitute materials plays a part in various research approaches and, in some cases, is also used in the clinical care of burn patients [69,70].
    Dermal skin substitutes can be broadly categorized as decellularized dermis derived from human or animal sources, artificially constructed scaffolds comprised of highly purified biomaterials or entirely synthetic polymers. In view of the fact that there are dozens of different commercially available skin substitute matrices on the market, only MatriDerm® (MedSkin Solutions Dr. Suwelack AG, Billerbeck, Germany) and NovoSorb® Biodegredable Temporising Matrix (BTM) (PolyMedics Innovations, Denkendorf, Germany) will be presented here as examples in detail, since they are currently standard in clinical use and show promising results. However, Table 1 provides an overview of other dermal skin substitutes of biological and synthetic origin currently available on the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.37
Change
0.080(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.635B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.44 $2.31 $4.848M 2.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 31280 $2.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 6793 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.