PNV 3.57% $2.43 polynovo limited

In the USA it seems hospitals pretty much run solo - so each one...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    In the USA it seems hospitals pretty much run solo - so each one has to be "sold to".

I've been in covid isolation recently, so a bit more time on hc and general research, apologies if I've been a little overbearing.

Anyway, I took away from the Feb'22 results preso that the Head of USA was switched on and decided to assess more closely. So yesterday, I decided to have a look at the quality of the PNV sales team in the USA. I went to the people page for PNV in LinkedIn and checked the profiles of all 61 PNV USA employees (14 profiles were inaccessible). Check them here for yourselves, (1) PolyNovo Limited: People | LinkedIn

Long story short, most of the sales staff have multiple years of sales experience from PNV's direct competitors; Integra, ACell, Smith & Nephew, Medline, MiMedx, etc...

Takeaways;
    - They hit the ground running.
    - They're leveraging existing relationships with hospitals/surgeons.
    - They're product converts themselves.
    - Mostly tertiary educated, highly experienced, reliable middle aged salespeople in med tech.
    - Explains the rapid growth and momentum of sales with normalised access to hospitals.
    - Supports strong continued sales forecast growth of +5% monthly.
    - This is confirmation that the USA sales strategy is bang on the money.

Last edited by Albaicin: 27/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.