PNV 1.29% $2.30 polynovo limited

my assumption on the protocol would likely be an initial heavy...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    my assumption on the protocol would likely be an initial heavy debridement, followed by application of the product.

but it is my understanding that the product still requires repeat dressings and management through the integration phase of the BTM.

for example when I spoke to Valerie about it (sales director)
    at FMC in Adelaide they will often keep the patients at the hospital for around a week to force patient compliance and offloading while it starts to integrate.

Then once it starts to integrate they will discharge, but it still requires at least weekly dressing changes and management until full integration followed by delamination of the product.

the game changer is that the product physiologically "closes" the wound so this integration can actually occur and then the wound naturally closes.

a lot of the time with this cohort of patient we would struggle for months to get the wound to slowly close up.

my guess is that as part of the study they are maybe deciding to let it integrate a little longer before delamination or something along those lines.

remember this cohort of patients is the worst of the worst with co morbidities galore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
-0.030(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.587B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.38 $2.38 $2.29 $2.291M 989.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2733 $2.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 19664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.