PNV 1.57% $2.58 polynovo limited

In reference to the doco that hottod alerted us to, David...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365

In reference to the doco that hottod alerted us to, David Williams sent the following in an email post this afternoon:

I am told that this Sunday at 9pm AET on Channel 9 there will be a documentary, finished shooting two days ago, showing 5 ways in which Australia is giving the Ukraine hope. The link above is a powerful trailer for the show.

The documentary is in five parts to allow for advertising breaks. Polynovo is the last of the five as it builds towards what the film crew thought was a very moving end. I won't tell you the story of the soldier that is on the operating table, I will let the film tell the story, but I am told the filming was very graphic and it was a challenge to edit the final cut. No one life should be more valuable than another but I must admit to feeling very proud of our amazing technology and our team in being able to save lives in war zones like the Ukraine. I am told by the surgeons there are thousands of soldiers that need our BTM in the Ukraine.

As with any deal there are always lots of stories about how BTM got there, who paid for it, which patients used it and what was the patient outcome. There are plenty of stories in this case to, some funny and some sad, maybe some of the lighter less sensitive stories will emerge at our next shareholder meeting.

It is important to acknowledge the role of the Australian award-winning journalist Chris Uhlmann in fronting the documentary with the essential help of the Canberra based Screencraft. They raised all the money themselves and donated their time and took the risks filming at the Front. Polynovo donated free product last week and it is already being used. I have reason the believe that some corporates, charities, government, and the Ukrainian diaspora might help fund much larger deliveries of BTM. As a Company we also stand ready to help patients in need, in the Ukraine and in any war zone.

What an honour it is to be a director in, and have an investment in a Company that makes money AND saves lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.040(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.781B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.59 $2.53 $3.881M 1.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10150 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 38947 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.