PNV 2.34% $2.19 polynovo limited

"Within five years ... our hernia product should be well...

1. 6,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1889
    "Within five years ... our hernia product should be well established and growing at the expense of permanent meshes ... we should also be in the market with our breast reconstruction product, have a large research and development team, and have some other things in the pipeline like drug-eluting polymers starting to enter the market.

"Within five years this will be a significant commercial company with multiple products. The dermal space is very good, and it's an important one, but ultimately it will be a smaller slice of the pie than our others," Mr Brennan said.

"Also, when we enter the hernia space in 2021, that is a normal, elective routine surgery, so there will be a consistent, linear build in the sales trajectory numbers and it will outsell BTM in the long term."

BTM is just the first course. NovoSorb is a platform technology that is being be adapted for other uses which have much bigger blockbuster markets.

I am investor that is as much concerned with not losing money as I am with making money. A couple of months ago, with the share price nearing its peaks I took the chance to rebalance my portfolio and took some profits. With the subsequent fall in the share price I bought it all back. Not planned, just lucky.

I thought about rebalancing my portfolio but having gone down my list of other stocks, PNV still looks very compelling on a risk-reward basis.

It'll continue to be a rocky ride but I'm holding on.
    Last edited by Sojourner: 18/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
0.050(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.511B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.20 $2.14 $2.414M 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2761 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.19 19634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.18
  Change
0.050 ( 1.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.17 $2.20 $2.14 290301
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.