PNV 9.28% $2.59 polynovo limited

PNV Monthly projections for Q2CY22, page-19

1. 4,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Shorts still ridiculously high. Even if one was supremely confident that a stock was overpriced I simply couldn’t sleep if I was short a stock:

That had such a high volume shorted against total shares
    That now had a track record of rapidly increasing sales volumes over an extended period (we’re not in speculation territory anymore, they’re high gross margin and the company now has flexibility in managing cost v profitability). It’s one thing to manage for growth when you’re surviving on your Capital, quite another when $50m ARR is coming through the door.
    That doesn’t provide an obvious get out of jail free card via a pending Capital Raising (check out the shares on issue, barely changed since 2018, remarkable)
    That had such well funded backers seemingly contemptuous of the shorts (a positive update on hernia or another development would do wonders)
    That must be seriously back on the radar for instos.
    That isn’t likely to be heavily impacted by recession fears

How long until it’s back in the ASX200? Even if it isn’t in the next couple of rebalance it’s surely on the radar for portfolio managers with a degree of discretion

Despite recent bullishness it’s quite conceivable that shorts may only have a few months to get out and avoid a bath before the share price really recovers. All imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.59
Change
0.220(9.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.787B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.44 $2.62 $2.44 $11.81M 4.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8020 $2.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.59 48292 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.