PNV 2.46% $2.50 polynovo limited

I read the report yesterday before making my decision to buy...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I read the report yesterday before making my decision to buy more or sell. It appears a lot of people buy in the hope that the share price will double in a short period of time. Then sell before even having a good look and understanding the reports released. You are in the wrong company if you were expecting that to happen overnight. The report was a positive imo and expectations are moving along accordingly. I won’t be selling anytime soon, as it’s a long term story that will envolve over time.

PNV has a great product which they are developing for a number of new applications so there will be more R&D spend moving forward before these get to the market which is fine by me. However their current sales are growing and let’s not forget doctors don’t take on a new product overnight. It takes time, but if the product is as good as They say, sales will slowly increase as more hospitals and doctors take it on once they see its advantages. Again this takes time.

I like their strategy of adding more sales/marketing staff as revenues increase indicating some sort of conservatism in management as they are aware of their spend. They did indicate that management do see sales increasing well into FY19. I’m a patient long term holder unless something changes like a new competitor with a better product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.50
Change
0.060(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.718B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $2.156M 870.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 31048 $2.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.50 15841 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.