ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

POC testing introduced to NSW public hospitals, page-8

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    "key market players operating in global cardiac POC market"

You're still thinking small by focussing on one type of test. I do agree that I'd like to see Philips in that list, but market share isn't really that big of an issue when you consider they already have an established market in so many other areas, so logistics are already sorted. The thing with the other coy's mentioned is they are still playing in a space that is limiting and doesn't provide the lab-specific results and will likely never go beyond an emergency room without significant modification (IMHO).

The other thing to note, if Minicare does indeed have multiple assay application and M&G is part of the process, hospitals/healthcare institutions who have invested early for cardiac specific POC devices won't necessarily lose their initial investment. That being said, it wouldn't be likely they'd extend their life-span by re-investing in a largely obsolete piece of technology.

Just my thoughts, but also commend you on some thoughtful insight. No sarcasm, appreciate the thoughts.

DYOR, GLTA, ATIAC, Blah blah blah.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.