ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

REO I get what you are saying however I do agree somewhat with...

1. 59 Posts.
    REO I get what you are saying however I do agree somewhat with Muppets sentiment re not being worried about a deal falling through though I would assume a Sp drop would come with this. That would not worry me overly either as business deals fall through all the time for all sorts of reasons. ADO also has plenty of diverse opportunities as we know. Sp movements shouldn't necessarily be alarming or problematic, from a medium-longer term perspective... though some get a tad anxious with the inevitable movements.

However I would want to know WHY a deal, especially a valuable deal didn't eventuate. That would be the important thing for me. If there was a critical failure on ADO's behalf and Sp. falling well that would be concerning. However we have no reason to consider that likely, IMO the probability of that is very low. (I am sure I will get thumbed down for even mentioning falling Sp. lol).

As always we await news...and IMHO we have every reason to do so optimistically with a measure of business and stock market realism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.