4DS 2.17% 9.4¢ 4ds memory limited

Podcast 4DS, page-100

1. 14,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    After looking at the way the new memory works, it's as if 4DS have discovered a way to work with the natural nature of the cells in an atomic sense that no one could predict would happen. And these new characteristics of the cells are more or less simple, but none the less are revealing better qualities to what is used for practical memory storage.

Simplicity is the art of perfection, i really think IMHO that Dave had a good idea it would work all along, it's just now all the rough edges and tweaking to get it into position have been achieved, now it has taken about 8 years i think don't quote me.

And that in itself is a short time to achieve what has been done when you understand how the testing has to be done over and over in cycles, there is no faster way.

As an added note, i think this new tech will go a lot further in regard to it's capabilities, it seems that a new computer science physical law may have been discovered.
    When Einstein revealed his theory of relativity and time, all the board laughed at him. yet he was correct in all aspects of the new physical laws.

Dave sort of has that Einstein look about himself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $165.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $160.7K 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27317 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 480392 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.