4DS 2.27% 8.6¢ 4ds memory limited

I can’t believe the SP of this stock and its recent decline. I...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I can’t believe the SP of this stock and its recent decline. I do understand why it is happening and in a way we are being screwed over by the BOD cashing in options and then perhaps selling shares to pay for the original transaction.Surely this phenomena must be now nearing its conclusion. I have been a LTH and am now well into my second 7 figure holding thanks to the opportunity presented over the last few days. Today or tomorrow I will be buying more as I am further cashed up from dividends received yesterday. I am not savvy on the technicalities of the chip but this stock was first recommended to me by a person who is. I obviously believe in the company and congratulations to all LTH’S who have been loyal to the company and have persevered through great adversity over a long period of time. I have always been a million share holder and now I am taking the opportunity to extend my holding as this is in my opinion a once in a lifetime opportunity. It has been a rocky road but very soon in my opinion it will be all worthwhile. I have been a very interested reader of the opinions of the experts on this forum and I thank you for your contributions. Unfortunately some of these have fallen by the wayside but do hope they have returned to the flock albeit at a premium price. This chip imo will be sold in the near future and for so many of us it will be a game changer. Sorry for my exhuberance and repetitiveness but I can say I am a very happy holder and yes I will come to the party even if it’s at the South Pole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $151.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $359.8K 4.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 267124 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ 1525090
Last updated 15.57pm 29/04/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.