CF1 7.14% 1.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

In addition to FP industry, I've been wondering whether or not...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    In addition to FP industry, I've been wondering whether or not PC & the team would be immediately promoting the new A.T.S. component & portal to accountants... according to most reports it would certainly be of interest to some.

From www.professionalplanner.com.au/superannuation/2017/07/19/documentation-woes-make-smsf-accountants-shy-away-from-advice-57385/

"Accountants operating under the new SMSF advice licensing regime are uncertain about their documentation and compliance responsibilities, including the circumstances requiring a Statement of Advice (SoA)"...

..."large number of firms that have dipped their toes into the licensed advice space, and found it’s actually not as simple nor as efficient as they expected or hoped it would be,”...

“We’ve also heard anecdotal stories of accountants taking over 20 hours to write an SoA, or accountants struggling to justify their billable hours... ☺

The following comment is from part of a recent article who interviewed Xpress Super chief executive Olivia Long, who has experienced 100% organic growth in 2016-17 financial.

“The timing couldn't be better as we have been inundated with requests for strategic advice due to the superannuation changes.”
    “We expect our growth to continue this financial year (2017-18) as we're seeing strong demand from smaller accounting practices looking to outsource their SMSF clients given the increasing complexity and compliance around accounting.”

www.moneymanagement.com.au/news/superannuation/xpress-super-growth-express-lane

FYI - Xpress Super is a low cost member of the SuperGuardian group who were recognised recently being commended in 2017 SMSF Awards as SMSF Administrator section.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $8.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $4.562K 304.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4000000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 616673 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.