4DS 5.63% 7.5¢ 4ds memory limited

Podcast, page-90

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705

Please don't think i'm being negative here, I'm just looking for opinions and knowledge to come out of the woodwork. I am only talking about our techs usefulness in personal devices. I am happy that we have a clear use in SCM/ mass data centres but I am after some thoughts about other uses.

One of the things I picked up on during the podcast interview was that DM was asked a couple of times to describe how our technology would benefit the billions of people using devices eg. smart phones and laptops. Unfortunately, he didn't give a clear answer, he just said the impact would be enormous.

I just wish he would have been a little more expansive about where we fit in. In the back of my mind I wonder about where this technology fits into things like personal devices. He says DRAM and FLASH are here to stay. It seems to me that between the two, they compliment each other well and fill the 'memory gap' in such devices. The only issue I can see is that the cost of DRAM is prohibitive in installing a lot of DRAM capability into a phone.

The questions I have is, how necessary is it to have that extra capability? Does our tech replace DRAM in things like smart phones? Clearly there is a need for FLASH as our retention is not likely to comparable so that won't change.

Where do we fit in ? How necessary is it to have this additional capability? How does using these improved devices impact on our lives , because DM didn't say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.004(5.63%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $57.97K 790.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 346111 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 248999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.