EMP 10.5% 1.7¢ emperor energy limited

poets day, page-7

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    That would be a complete abdication of responsibility. There was ample time for written dissents to be lodged - they failed to remit these within the gazetted period - then cry foul and cause another six months delay which in turn the court decides to delay for another month or more from the look of it in returning a deliberation. So now there is the chance of another appeal?

Give me a break - its no wonder society is heading to the cesspool - ordinary investors get jerked around by politics, the legal system and an ineffective set of government offices including ASIC. The news has countless stories and reading the morning msn down under news is now more than 50% related to blue collar crimes.
    Yet all the similarly obvious white collar behaviour costs the economy far more - maybe just a matter of time before the hard working middle edging on lower class turn around and say enough is enough.
    Might not be an Abbott fan, but buggered if I will vote the other way where more of the same will extinguish what few flames exist.

Only people making any money are the politicos and law makers along with the select few blue chip CEOs in each others pockets. It wouldn't be so bad if wasn't making money, it's the fact that constantly losing money to subsidize that lot that pisses me off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $18.17K 1.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2131250 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 95574 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.