WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

You are wrong in several areas: 1. insolvency is not easily...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    You are wrong in several areas:

1. insolvency is not easily invoked and requires a payment default. Something WPG has not done and is unlikely to do given that Pybar is not a due debt and they can meet other creditors out of operating cash flow provided the AISC continues its downwards trend
    2. the definition of insolvency being unable to meet due debts is not simplistic rather it is the doctrine around which insolvency law revolves
    3. accounting standards don't drive insolvency.
    3. Negative working capital doesn't drive insolvency especially when due debts can be paid and there is gold in the ground to generate future cash flow
    4. WPG don't need a CR to fund WC but rather to fund exploration and development which should result in more gold being discovered
    5. earlier you said something about forward sale gold contracts being debt. This is also wrong. A highly qualified person like you should know how a forward contracts work. Namely there is no cash upfront but rather the contract is settled upon expiry. The contract expires and is settled based on a market to market payment or receipt. The cash for the gold is paid by the purchaser separate to the forward exchange contract. The company simply sets the expiry date to coincide with the cash receipt.
    6. I am more qualified than you
    7. suggest you check your spelling before posting

BTW I am going to block you as your erroneous posts add no value . The only reason I am responding is to offset your continual scare mongering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.