WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

Wrong again point by point 1. First trigger of insolvancy is the...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wrong again point by point

1. First trigger of insolvancy is the gearing on the balance sheet and becuase WPG is only audited 6 monthly they can trade insolvent for 6 months. They are not going to nor obligated to self declare until it hits external review and then only if legaally insolvant Get real.

2. There are a raft of different views on insolvancy there is financial insolvancy, legal and i am sure a few other forms of insolvancy. Companies can continue to trade whilst being financial insolvant. By the the time it hits legal its too late. Thus is common practice with many company that utimately collapse.

3. By accounting standards Pybars invoicing is consider as due by law. I am an expert witness in this area. A dispute was filed by Pybar due to non payment. It will remain due until determination of court. Negative working capital does drive insolvancy. If you raise capital it will affect your financial gearing if you sell assets you affect your gearing. Gold in ground does not generate cash if it costs more to get at it.

4. Agreed as legally they cant. Stated this earlier.

5. This is what people think before their business goes bankrupt.

6 i dont think so given your answers.

7. Agreed I type too fast.

All in all I would NOT invest in WPG on the basis of the current leadership teams total lack of gold mining experience clearly evidenced by complete mismanagement of their core mining contractor PYBAR, a solid mining operator. It appears to me that a bunch of passive coal mine explorers (that have not found a dime in a long time reading their annuals) ambitiously hoped to drive a mine site... block me and hope you find a safe place to hide!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.