SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Hello yanlin, you are welcome.I was of course referring to the...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello yanlin, you are welcome.

I was of course referring to the geology in my post but you raise an interesting question on consolidation.

Zijin control of NGF will be looking as stated - and other Chinese circling - Barrick maybe to exit or expand (?) lots of changes possible. I have a view this is on the cards but no specific knowledge on that unfortunately.

I also think the high costs of the industry (total costs) will recede as an issue as gold continues to rise at a faster pace. The pull back on IO also take a pressure off. Costs were increasing at the same pace as gold for the industry until about 2010 it was negative and so when equities stayed out of favor post 2008 the sector suffered. Funny thing is that as gold continues on trend the gold stocks finally reached profitability levels and were being sold off. This next gold up-leg (if we are right) is a turning point.

I will pop back and share some geological information when it passes my desk. I am very excited about the region to the north for maker discoveries including the Sunrise Dam area. I spoke to the geo that discovered that deposit recently - Jess Ion - very scientific of course and a very nice guy.

He confirmed that there is great opportunity and reasonable likelihood of significant discoveries in the region - in the Burtville Terrane (east of Laverton) and Kurnalpi Terrane (west of Laverton). The deep crustal faults are far better understood than a few years ago.

Great technical post by gregoson T/U.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.