SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Hello DrPWU and all,Please forgive the intrusion I hope you...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello DrPWU and all,

Please forgive the intrusion I hope you don't mind me butting in like this. I am surprised to see such a small following on SAR in HC - it is a great stock and highly undervalued.

Yes DrPWU I believe the EZ plan will be ratified tonight and gold will stay above US$1700 tonight at least for another good day tomorrow. This is QE in Europe!

I also have some knowledge of Laverton and believe it to be highly under rated. A convergence of major crustal faults with numerous dilation zones - truly elephant country. I have flown over this ground and visited some mines although not those currently belonging to SAR. The southern SAR tenements I do not know or understand as closely at this point in time. I have some more work to do there.

SAR hold a very attractive ground position in the north make no mistake. BTW I have read through some of the recent posts in here and liked the comments.

I added SAR to top up to maximum weighting in my Funds which I manage - final purchases at 36c on the 4th - a nice double bottom as already noted in another post. I like the technicals now. The stock bottomed later in this initial up cycle of the gold stocks so this particular run might get nipped in the bud ultra short term - might. I hold personal shares in this one as well now.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD
    PS long term buy does not signify that I think the SP cannot drop short term I do not provide SP guidance this is just discussion. Please do not misinterpret but happy to discuss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.