FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Why worry about it being 7c in a week when it could be 17c in...

1. 78 Posts.
    Why worry about it being 7c in a week when it could be 17c in three-six months.

But having said that we should get an uppdate of operations by end of next week and I think as we get closer we will see it start creeping up towards the 6.3-6.4c mark as there has been quite obvious acumulation at 5.8 and 5.9c all week and there haven't been many available at these prices,so any increase of volume should result in a spike in s.p.

I've been lined up for a topup at 5.7c all week and have been watching closely to see if order was going to get filled,but quite systematically as orders get filled at 5.8c and you think it may start to threaten 5.7c,those orders that were filled are replaced by several more until it gets back to the 1.5m on order mark.

But today also there was a bit of buying at 5.9/6c early but then as sellers came on at 5.9c buyers were stepping up and grabbing em until each time some were available they were quickly grabbed.There aint alot of sellers about and I guess thats what may happen to 6c tomorrow.Good signs for next week IMO.

I do believe if all is well in production of Au and mgmt show confidence that they are keeping costs down to forecast levels,then there is no reason why it won't gap up to the 7.2c mark after announcement is recieved.

The wildcard in the next month or so is when we get to see the BFS for Nepean-I'm not saying it will,but company could find it getting itself rerated when it arrives,and there is always the possibility of J/V's etc,but they do seem to be going down the right path with trial mining there and taking it slow.An excellent economic BFS could rerate it instantaneously.

BYOR
    But
    IMO
    Bring It On

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.