BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Well done, RVR. I look forward to the day when I have a similar...

1. 445 Posts.
    Well done, RVR.

I look forward to the day when I have a similar lifestyle, too. But on a much smaller scale and with a focus on horticulture. I still have to work on my views about keeping livestock, incl. goats, because they breed fast. It might be far kinder to learn to kill animals painlessly than to send them to slaughter houses that reek of fear and trauma.

It would be great if environmentally-conscious people who are not afraid of physical hard work would form a supportive community to live together, wouldn't it? Like the Amish. Or like forming the beginnings of utopia. Gold coinage would be a good currency to adopt. But there might not be much in circulation within the community if barter is also in practice.

But wherever we go, eventually there will surface free-loaders, gossip-mongers, hate-mongers, control freaks, extremists, etc. disguised as well-meaning folk wanting to participate and "contribute", but only to end up replacing utopia with dystopia. And if the POG maintain its lofty heights long-term, those gold coins might well be the trigger.

All the best, RVR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.