PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Some great posts this morningThanks graywolf, nicest thing...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Some great posts this morning

Thanks graywolf, nicest thing anybody has said to me all day.

Reiner you make some excellent points. I agree with you about the shift in sentiment. IMO the goog part is it is not a sudden return of exuberance but a gradual rise in confidence which will be easier to maintain.
    Your point about cost management is a good one. I was thinking the other day how goldies will be better off than ever when POG returns to previous levels due to them having to become leaner operations.
    I am sure that when ABU is up and running as a successful miner, its business model will be closely looked at by other explorers etc.

Chuk, after the last few years maybe the text book on fundamentals for gold will have to be rewritten as nothing has gone to script. One interesting aspect of the the recent weeks trading is the absence of the regular and sudden smack downs during US trading sessions. The longer that they stay out of the picture the more confident I will be about the continuing upward direction of POG

I am quite comfortable that the anns we are expecting from ABU have been drawn out. The more the POG rises the longer I am prepared to wait as ABU will get increasing leverage from any positive ann and that will mean increased press and investors attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.