AMI 0.00% 22.0¢ aurelia metals limited

POG surges to $2033 USD, page-93

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    @mysuperblife firstly I would like to Congratulate you on your successful trading and profit taking.

Secondly the hourly chart that you have presented IMO is very short sighted. As you know Hourly, 30 minutes or down to 1 minute charts they can fluctuate several times in a day and can give you lot of incorrect information to trade with unless you have a speed of Bots or you are paid trader employed by one of the instos. Could you perhaps share your insight from Day, Weekly or a monthly chart. I am particularly interested in a monthly chart.

On the post previous to this post you mentioned something like "Trade with technical charts, and a defined strategy". Now the charting side I understand, however a defined strategy is something very theoretical word to me. I am always in the game of learning so would be many others here, after all we all have one common goal of being successful in making money to support the life style that we have chosen to live or dreamed about, so kindly could you share your "Defined Strategy" with us to give some insight how everyone can maximise their returns on their investment.

Whilst AMI has been acknowledged here as one of the great emerging stocks yet I have completely failed to understand how it could not break the walls of .57c all day on the back of the news that was released to the market this morning and I thought it would be a definite close at least at .63c .

Your reply would be greatly appreciated, and please no BS and no bullying. I can be very sensitive at times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $372.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $2.056M 9.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 234930 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 326011 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.