NST 0.23% $12.95 northern star resources ltd

With no clear fundamental way forward (globally that is) then we...

1. 11,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 755
    With no clear fundamental way forward (globally that is) then we are going to experience large swings of positivity & negativity.

Unfortunately no matter how great NST is in all our minds and on paper, it will be caught up in this volatility and gaps, pressure points, supports and resistance will all be tested. Terrible and so wrong as that seems, it's a fact of life on markets around the world now and does not look like changing for quite some time.

One thing I have hung my hat on for quite awhile though is when a (initially) far off gap is closed it will react quickly and strongly in the opposite direction.

In other words Im predicting that if (note "if") NST retraces back down below 1.20 then I see it possibly hitting that gap and reacting quickly, possibly violently back upwards, as there will be many a buy trigger down there, including mine.

remember....'if '.

And 'if' Im wrong then Im happy to admit it. Cant always be right eh!

No downramping at all and no different to saying 'best stock on asx".

I declare no position and no sentiment because I dont hold any currently & am uncertain about direction SP and overall market sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.95
Change
-0.030(0.23%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.03 $13.03 $12.87 $8.400M 649.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 2015 $12.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.95 5524 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.