IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

pogera doesn't have to be , page-7

1. 140 Posts.
    Skip i am going to have a break from posting so plz try not to be so out of line that i am forced to reply to you're post

" I think you are treating IDC shareholders like idiots, which they clearly are not."

firstly i am an IDC shareholder and am not so hard on myself that i consider myself an idiot i certainly do not, my entire family also own shares in IDC and i only consider the small majority of them to be idiots as for people like Nectar, Hal2000, Captain, Surly 23 , 1,2's the Prophet etc i consider these people to be very intelligent the opposite of idiots so please do not put words into mouth

now as for thinking you are responsible for a depressing SP that is also not true i don't think you have any influence over the SP as i don't think i do either but i do think hype surrounding IDC in general with the expectation for a Pogera equivalent is indeed holding the SP down it will take along time for IDC to become this equivalent if ever it does untill then what IDC can become is a very descent size Gold Mine with maybe a resource base of 3,000,000 Cheap OZ's by production in 2015 which IMO would be a great achievement and certainly by that time would be reflected in an SP (touch wood) of over $1 now that is great leverage and what i am in for

for examples of stocks that suffered from hype look no further than KNL they tried to become the next SYR and everyone was saying they would/should due to drilling anns become this equivalent the SP was restricted by instos who sold on news time and time again knowing this news was not as good as the largest Graphite mine in the world SYR (900 mt 3 times bigger than no2) and of course retail investors kept buying because they were convinced this would be the next SYR the ann finally came screaming this was not going to be the next SYR and within 1trading session they wiped off over 50% of their MC

if SH's expectations are realistic rather than dilusional for the time being then please inform me how that is a bad thing and how someone trying to imply this message is being derogatory rather than honest?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.