NST 1.58% $14.83 northern star resources ltd

Pogo the beginning of the end, page-7

1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    So with what is posted below...& apart from golden handshakes being banted around the boardroom.....I fail to see the negativity in this...so I'm asking the question....whats the negative ?
    The world is not in a happy place at the moment and with a some what questionable bull run of the last 8 weeks which invariably is questionable & I have not heard nor read of an analyst who has stated...apart from Gold... "SELL" & AWAIT A PULL BACK....I really need to understand what you don't like about the Pogo summary as below....*?*...im not having a go at you im just curious.....

Pogo produced 29koz, -34% below GSe (-35% QoQ) at an AISC of A$2,798 (+71% above GSe and +62% QoQ). The soft quarter was driven by significantly lower stope grades, and with mill feed supplemented by low grade development material. The company expects grades to improve with access to new mining zones, and the ongoing investment in development is expected to lift stoping tonnes. Stoping tonnes represented 37% of production in the Q; we estimate this will grow to 60% (steady state) by end of FY20 as development rates continue to pick up and stope availability improves, underpinning an improvement in throughput (1.3mtpa by 2021) and grade. Looking ahead, we expect Pogo's 1H production will come in just below the guidance range (80-100koz) at 78koz, despite forecasting an improvement on stoping tonnes (+45%), grade (+33%), and overall milled tonnes (+17%), all ahead of run rates in the month of September. Another disappointing quarter, with 1H guidance looking at risk, raises the question as to whether the transition at Pogo is working as expected or how much longer it might take to demonstrate results. However overall we still expect the asset to continue improving into 2H as development opens up additional working faces in new areas and productivity improves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.83
Change
0.230(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $17.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.79 $14.95 $14.72 $48.95M 3.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14986 $14.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.84 7865 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.