AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

poh - a realistic viewpoint., page-30

1. 5,322 Posts.
    Hi Team, Why are we discussing 3-4 year charts. They are with respect entirely irrelavant as a predictor of Phosphagencs future price movements. Its quite simple.

Phosphagenics today is an entirely different company in terms of its IP, Patents, Techology and clinical trial progress than what it was at any point in say 2006~2008.

Today POH stands proudly alongside Australia's largest Biotechs. It owns a world first and patented transdermal delivery platform which has no equal in the TD sector and is capable of delivering hundreds of drugs thru the skin with no side effects and increased efficacy. POH has major collaborations in play with CSL, Metabolic(Calzada) & Novartis. It has seriously valuable late stage trials for Insulin , Oyxcodone and Diclofenac. It has a 50% share with a Nasdaq listed company in a brand new venture called Phusion LLC which will roll out a family of high value OTCs commencing in 2011 and featuring POHs novel and patented TPM technology. Finally POH now has an income stream from its global roll out of cosemceuticals (Le Metier & Elxia). I could mention the corporate coverage to be supplied by one of the best in the business (Southern Cross Equities) I could mention the PR success POH has enjoyed in national press and TV thanks to its new PR firm Monsoon. I could mention the company's recruitment of top researchers for its cutting edge Melbourne Cinic and I could mention a major shakeup at board level to reflect POHs new requirements of its Directors as it rushes toward commercial success.

And if i was conmpare all of the above with the company that was Phosphagenics 4 years ago...guess what?.....none of these existed bck then. Te co had just begun its exciting journey. In fact most of what is described abouve this happened in the last 12 or so months. The company is clearly a very different entity today with incredible immediate prospects for substantial corporate success compared to 4 years ago.

So to use a 4 year chart for POH showing a downtrend and then to suggest that this years price action is a "false breakout" is to deny the existance of everthing that is succesful about POH today.

An analogy might be a mining co that has secured tenements and then spent years prospecting for a rich seam of gold. With no success its share price lanquishes and trends ever lower. Then one day- a magnificent strike- instantly the co is rerated and becomes a market darling...and a multo bagger to boot. POH has just made that strike in the last 12 months with the clinical success of its patented transdermal delivery platform . And now this platforms success is being reflected in the commercial collaborations & deals POH is rolling out across the globe.

POHs 3 fold price increase in 2010 is just the very beginning of what will soon become a Behometh in the world of Pharma. Its really that simple.

KC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $20.06K 10.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 32398999 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 46150696 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.