AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

poh - a realistic viewpoint., page-4

1. 2,006 Posts.
    It gets out of a downtrend by bringing it's products to fruition.Which is exactly what POH has been doing during the past years.

I can appreciate charts have their uses but F/A not T/A is where it's at to make real money.

I understand where you are coming from. I ought to as I've been POH biggest bagger during the past 12 months.

I can also understand that if one is fairly new to a stock there's a limit to how much time one can to devote to researching a company and with respect neo I don't think you know what your dealing with here.

Many who pohst on here have been involved with POH since it's inception and the businesses it was conceived from.

I trust their research and their sources.

Myself, I'm a relative newcomer but I have read every single pohst on HC and consequently I am reasonable well versed with many a pohsters thoughts. To the good and the bad.

I believe if you spent the time and did the same you would have a different opinion of this company.

I don't know the true potentials of POH and I tend to take some of the valuations on here with a pinch of salt.

You don't get rich by following the herd IMO there's plenty of potential we've get to see within this company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.50K 4.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101422109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20872825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.