AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Largely true jm but you also need to run the analysis on the...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    Largely true jm but you also need to run the analysis on the "traded" component of the turnover for the last 12 weeks to get an accurate picture of whats happening... and perhaps why.

(BTW nice posts mate.)

Its easy to claim there's been wholesale buying of stock within the 95m traded but my analysis suggests the actual stock changing homes for a mid term/long term hold is considerably less than most all here keep saying/hoping.

And the co doesn't appear to be suggesting that either.

And that's before you swap the volume for an understanding of where the stocks come from and where its gone too.

Needless to say that wont be popular with the one way cheerleaders here.

Not withstanding that the action is promising but we're not out of the woods yet. Bigger forces at play here.

As far as responding to the interloper who (yet again has slagged me off 2nd time in 2 weeks from 2 different posters) I'll opt out of that one on the basis that anyone can drive a calculator but few appear to actually know whats going on / gone on over the last 12 weeks - nor whats in store.. in the REAL world.

Care to tell us whats been happening over the last 12 weeks C? And more importantly WHY?

Suggesting fundies slavishly track some "weighting" run up in some HotCopper posters SS, in a small cap stock newly added to the largely inconsequential 300 (relative to the 200) by a particular due date with x number of shares "having" to be bought suggests that just perhaps the "arrogance" is misplaced?

With or without crayons.

Then again maybe my mate has 25 years real world experience in the sector to go with his calculator.

If so I stand corrected.

Either way that's it for me, time out hereabouts.

I rarely post here anyway unless something's happening and from my perspective the downside of actually posting real world analysis/knowledge here isnt worth the BS I cop.

And yes I did post the buy/sells but pulled them.

Ciao.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 103305097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22478912 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.