AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

poh has a new board, page-83

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    pain trials don't require a board, nor marketing. They need a bunch of diligent scientists, and that is what we have, how else do you explain the advancements. A corporate lawyer or some tosser whose a board junkie actually creating nothing.

Baloney. Most scientists I've ever come across wouldn't have a clue how to create a successful business. You can pay the best scientists in the world as much cash as you like (and POH has $200mill of accumulated losses to show this) but unless you have the nous to unlock the potential you're never going to be successful. You need to be sewing the seeds from day 1. Unfortunately, business decision-making has proven to be quite a failure as far as POHs been concerned.

The company as it stands has been stripped bear of the BS, no more creditability issues, just technology. The endorsements of the technology have come with the quality of new directors.

I don't understand this. Gozlan is a leadings fund manager, Drona is an expert in international investment banking. This is marketing nous, nothing to do with technology. Cuawenbergh is the only one that fits your bill of just 'technology'. BS is not he right word, but there's going to be plenty of marketing from here required to get a Phase 3 deal over the line. But let's worry about Phase 2s first shall we?

No more credibility issues? If that were the case it wouldn't be sitting at 9.9c. Credibility right now is the major issue, and until this new directorship can alleviate the credibility it's going to stay that way. Won't happen overnight, but hopefully it will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $25 10.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 91668236 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 62801585 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.