AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

poh - jacobs creek sp comp - march

1. 5,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Jacobs Creek POH SP challenge March 2013

This rotten SP is getting tiresome.

Prize: 1 bottle of the coveted Jacobs Creek

!!!Special BONUS prize if dos not go in Feb will be the tin of surstömming as seen on Hamish and Andy.

Minimum SP eligibilty for this month will be 16.5c - the coveted Jacobs Creek bar set the same as oxymorphone trials are due to finish and surely some other news-mastitis?, diclofenac?, something with a SP kicker??!!!
    (as there is 2 trade days remaining for Feb, I reserve the right to change the eligibility line if news arrives)

Put ya price in, any price can be nominated. If below the Jacobs Creek line, bragging rights only.

If you dont like fun or object to others having fun please read no further and post nothing on this thread.

The rules:
    -Nominate a SP that you beleive POH will be at the end of trade on the last trading day for the month.
    -First person to nominate the SP will "own" it, others can nominate the same SP but first in first served for the coveted prize. The winner can choose to share the bottle with their SP buddies.
    -Exact SP required.
    -A minimum SP will be nominated that the winning SP must be equal or higher than..(I cant just give away Jacobs Creek willy nilly, it is very hard to source!)
    -1 SP nomination per poster, no changes accepted.
    -Entries for prize close 9.30am 1st day of trade Feb 2013
    -Post your SP on this thread

Prize to be delivered at the next AGM, or dollar party, whichever comes first. I intend to run this at least up until the next AGM.

Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.607K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 102396408 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21041400 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.