AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

poh shareholder meeting, page-5

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Quite exhausted after a 3 1/2 hour tour followed by a post-match summary over dinner.
    The reality is there ain't a lot of new 'news' to report, not on the record anyway - just kidding ;)
    What we were given was an opportunity to explore and learn the extremely complex process that is involved in TPM but at the same time learn why TPM is so unique and valuable.
    If there is one thing to remember, remember this - if you think nothing is happening or things are stagnating at POH land, think again - there is that much happening that permission to open the premises out of normal working hours was needed.
    There is a band of extremely talented scientists who are working to perfect or more so create clinically viable products that have never been created before. It really is cutting edge biotechnology, but on the flip side with innovation comes time. This is highlighted by the necessity to re-enter the clinic for a single dose oxycodone trial before multi-dose trials are done. We have suffered delays as we a travelling on an untraveled path, however today I left with complete faith that the strategy being implemented to ensure success is being taken.
    On a commercial front we still await instanac, GNC and intas which are all happening but once again we are at the mercy of the partner. They will happen and likely soon, but we can debate what soon means, as their launches are now totally dependant on thepartner. There are also older pipelines which seem dormant but may come back to life sooner than later. As I said there is a lot happening. There is confidence and enthusiasm emanating from HQ.
    I suspect more information of interest can be gained from the AGM on scheduled for May 17th and the comprehensive annual report will be out shortly so sorry for no excitement or revelations (Esra you can breathe a bit easier - David was on his best behaviour)
    The staff today were excellent and I thank David for organising, Paul Gavin for his insight and divyang and makka for their expertise.
    It was also great catching up and meeting some of the HC crew.
    If you haven't been and you ever get the chance to visit HQ take it - it's worth the exercise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.