IMM 1.61% 31.5¢ immutep limited

poignant, page-6

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hey craigos......

that's what I've been saying all along, read between the lines.... I am in for the long haul...

my mental health is great mate.... never been better... only posting in this thread to get some quite on this stock for a long while.... (hopefully)

ain't new to HC, and a lot of other websites... (I never post and don't do social media channels, I will observe though) but there was way to many dissenters on this one.....

ML173 is a ____ and you guys are sick of him yet you won't say so..... he is a ____ wherever he goes...... he's still welcome though he just needs to do more than rant and rave... we can all do that... "some of us to illustrate a point"....

I do believe I made it,.. lines in sand were drawn....... animal spirits were shown..... It ain't BS tuts.......

However you guys do pull up some salient data though every now and then......

Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray........ thanks Ahjay for your constant and well researched info on many a asset... sorry had to finish the cheers, it seems some do not appreciate your stamina and humour... they seem to take themselves to seriously.......

not "too" many constant posters, though occasionally they do pop their head up with some great insights. then they seem to get smashed...

it's called a forum for a reason...... "an event or medium where people can exchange opinions and ideas on a particular issue; a meeting organized for this purpose".

but it seems some will push a bayonet in when they do not here what they want.... when the tables are turned back on them, they run for the door..... if you can't take it - don't dish it out......

If you bet a hundred K on a stock when you are not a millionaire then swallow them lumps.. (even if you block me you will look)........... only take chances with the money you can afford to lose.... first rule of investing.......

let's keep the good research coming, maybe change the sentiment for the good.....

peace love and mung beans baby.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $458.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.5¢ $251.5K 806.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 121215 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 2864 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.