AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

point 39 and 40, page-2

1. 1,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    point 40 , why he uses a double negative Im not sure but if you read it as a postive it sounds much better

I do accept that information of the character referred to is shown to have been likely to exist.

40 I do not accept that information of the character referred to is not shown to have been likely to exist. Nor do I accept that, if it existed it was so remote from relevance to the value of the Tenement as to not inform or be capable of informing the value of the Licence at the time of the extension of the “earn-in” option. I also accept that, in relation to those categories of information, the extent of disclosure made by Heathgate and Quasar to their respective joint venture partners in the adjacent tenements, compared to the disclosure made to Alliance with respect to the information following from the results of the geophysical surveys and intentions with respect to the 2003 and 2004 drilling programs on those tenements, may also be relevant to informing the extent of compliance (if any) with the disclosure obligations to Alliance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.