MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Names. I generally read and take Company announcements &...

1. 2,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    Hi Names. I generally read and take Company announcements & other releases at face value, however it is obviously a past time for some on here to pick sentences and try to twist them against previous statements to prove some sort of point. I get the impression from your posts that you do not seem to understand how dynamic this end can be. It is also noteworthy that in your quotes you left out the last part of Point 5 (which apparently is your current project!!) For clarification the last sentence of Point 5 reads:-
    "Therefore, the Company has been very proactive in optimising the significant advantages of Nachu with its natural large graphite flake size and the ability to easily process the graphite to higher value products. It is these higher value products which will deliver the best value to the shareholders" (my underlines)
    Now couple this with the Company stating there is "potential" for lower revenue pricing (of course there is) if too much graphite hits the market then that to me makes a perfectly reasonable thought process.
    If you believe that other Graphite hopefuls do not need to consider this potential in any risk assessment that's fine, obviously they have everything locked up!
    Now I know you will continue to be aggrieved that this does not necessarily fit with the BFS, however as I mentioned it is a very dynamic environment and the BFS was done at a particular point in time. Before you get excited they have not said the BFS is incorrect just pointed out that there may be other factors they should now take into account which mean a focus to optimize their significant advantages is a sensible way forward.
    You then query if this is why finance has not been obtained yet. I cannot provide you a definitive answer however I do not believe so. The Company made a comment about financing in point 9 and I have no reason to disbelieve them. I am also never surprised at how long things like finance can take particularly noting the recent turmoil in the Tanzanian mining industry. It has amazed me in recent months when there was uncertainty for calls to just get on, get the finance and start mining Nachu - yeh right

Now, I understand MNS still have challenges just like many other Graphite hopefuls, however I also understand the companies desire to maximise returns which they believe is best achieved by value adding and I do not understand criticism of any company that is prepared to expand their horizons or the constant nit picking about specific details which cannot be answered until the deals are done. It is a statement of the obvious that their success will only be measured once these developments progress!!
    The graphite industry is heading toward an interesting stage and many aspects still intrigue and puzzle me, so I guess we will see...............

I also accept there will sentences in the above which will twisted and turned or just taken out of context (nothing new there) but good luck with that. I only pop in occasionally so I'll leave you to it.
    Last edited by pe981: 22/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.