MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Has anyone written to the ASX and asked if Magnis was correct in...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Has anyone written to the ASX and asked if Magnis was correct in saying there is a ban on Graphite concentrates?

I firmly believe it is correct because I would assume many holders of other graphite stocks in that country would have. So if that is the case why has Magnis not had to retract that statement?

Would you mind sharing the repsonses from the ASX if you have.?

What is scary is what happens if Magnis is correct? Have directors of other ASX Graphite companies in Tanzania been burying the fact that no graphite companies in Tanzania can export concentrates unless value adding has occurred in country? Where does that leave other companies who only have the business plan of selling concentrate to those who will value add outside the country?

I really hope there has been continuous disclosure with these other graphite companies because if Magnis is correct the big question is when did these other companies know they can't export concentrates?

Now I did say news early this week which was a guess at best. Starting to heat up. Let's see what happens for the rest of the week. Each way bet for now.

Will Frank go in for the last Hurrah before the news comes. Been over a month with no news. Could the next one be the big one?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.