MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Names. It seems like those points have been a worry to you. I...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Names. It seems like those points have been a worry to you. I recall you went and posted your concerns on many graphite stocks with regard to point 6 and even said you would sell your holding in another graphite stock if it was not clarified by their management. Never saw that clarification from them come out and Magnis has not had to retract that statement so I'm not sure where you stand on this point.

Now regarding point 5 I would say Magnis in their wisdom could foresee that if Syrah for example can not make a profit will they flood the market with even cheaper graphite just to stay alive although with escalating debt how long will they last? The collateral would be those other graphite only mines who are looking to get funding? Not a very good business plan if that's all a company is doing as pointed out by Magnis.

Yes pe981 has explained to you where Magnis is coming from with their research. Good thing they with their partners have developed their own batteries and are aiming to build gigafactories. What can the other hopefuls claim?

Your post is littered with quotation marks but the most important line was missed.

"would make any strategy or operation reliant on solely producing graphite concentrate would not be a financially sensible option. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.