MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Point Number 5, page-7

1. 16,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6875
    Hi Tony,

Didn't you have a go at @Wilma85 and @Names little for suggesting that MNS would run out of cash prior to paying the additional money for C4V?

Now you "foresee" that SYR who are debt free and have $85Mil USD in the bank needing to significantly reduce the cost of graphite just to stay alive.

What world do you live in ?

do we need to go over point 6 again, NO ASX listed companies are exporting unprocessed Graphite.
    All Tanzania mining companies will need to apply for a export license prior to being allow to export graphite concentrates from the country.

BTW I found another ASX listed battery company that has tested its new battery anode, they also have a Cobalt free cathode IP,
    What do you think their MC is ?

Anyway getting back to MNS,
    I have been meaning to put this May 2016 video up for a while. Warwick Grigor is a mining analyst and the Chairman / substantial shareholder of FGR, he talks about Graphite / Graphene, it mentions SYR and MNS, plus a few other graphite companies. He recently covered KNL in one of his weekly commentaries, I thought it was very positive.

Every time I read one of your ramping posts, when you claim that MNS is so much better than every other graphite company, it reminds me of this video.

Warwick Grigor has been pretty spot on with his comments regarding MNS,

MNS have very few offtakes,
    MNS have no finance,
    MNS are yet to do a bulk sample to see if their lab scale tests can be replicated on a commercial scale,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.