ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

point of care company 1 timeline, page-24

1. 1,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Oslo, great find, I wasn't planning on posting for a while, but credit where credit is due. Interesting that Troponin is only relatively recently become the marker of choice for MI. I wonder how long the previous ones were used before Troponin took over. Better yet, I wonder of M&G can help in whatever comes next ;) maybe something else that's currently not detectable without M&G

Muppet, love your work. Makes sense to me and gets rid of some concerns I had. Thank you. You say "a quick negative..." is that what we refer to as specificity? If the new device in say 99.99% accurate when detecting a negative, is that enough given the seriousness of the situation? Does it need to be 100%?

Propagandista - well done on replying. And contributing to a robust discussion. Better than any other contrarian on this thread in the past... you know who you are! I hope you become a shareholder soon and profit like the rest of us

All- What if the Philips device plans on detecting more than just troponin? I believe they call this multiplexing? Would it then be more beneficial?

I will be increasing my stake should there be weakness due to overall market sentiment today (in my wife's name)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.943K 227.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 310468 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 428309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.