AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I am a little confused by this statement. So do you have a...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am a little confused by this statement. So do you have a sellout price you have in mind Awoonga? Or are you just waiting until you can get your money back.

Yourself and a number of posters here who are holders seem to have very negative views of the company that they are holding and like to constantly express them. I too have reservations about a number of companies I hold as they are spec stocks, if there was no risk they would not be specs. However, the last thing I am going to do is broadcast my negative feelings and try dissuade future investors from investing as that would be counterproductive to my ultimate goal of making money.

It feels like you are tying to sell a car on carsales.com but then are concurrently writing reviews about how big a lemon it is.

The whole "In Australia, if you don't like someone, you say nothing. If you like someone, you let them know their faults." statement is illogical. If I have a problems with someone I will tell them personally, not advertise it on the internet.

With that in mind maybe you should simply send your criticism/advise/wisdom to the AVB management privately as I am sure they would appreciate it and doubt very much that they read Hotcopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.