AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Point of difference, page-149

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    You are entitled to your opinion AC

Awoonga, what project are you currently working on? Which mine? Inform us the great unwashed.

Though personally I see it as a community service, not condescension. A counter to the inaccurate and selective posts you both write seems appropriate. I simply react to the BS being put out there as gospel but it seems some don't like the positive view point. You two chose to ignore what the company is saying in their ASX releases. Scepticism might be understandable but rejection of their communication while holding shares seems idiocy to me. Something I will never understand.

Given your silly habit of pretending Antas North is not a mine, I'm still expecting that as commissioning winds up and production starts that AVB will ship the first few containers full of concentrate and one of you will say, "that's not concentrate". However, it will be good cause for many, including the board, to celebrate a job well done and a sign of things to come as concentrate percentages rise and production builds.

We'll see who is closer to the mark on all counts as the year unfolds.

Have a good weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.