AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Point of difference, page-178

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Awoonga, your assumption, despite the visible evidence, and the specs on the manufacturers's website, Mobile crusher = only diesel, Wrong again, give up while you are behind or you'll just dig a deeper hole. (Hey, hang on you might be cheaper than MACA )

Crushing circuit in operation, blasting hard rock and ore in the pit, filtration looks almost complete, etc ...they have very definitely commenced commissioning by any measure.

But you are really missing my initial point. That was that you were running around calling for the sky to fall in 2 years ago because electricity supply was going to be a problem. It simply never was and still isn't. I was attempting to jolt you into seeing that the pattern you have of talking up a storm about the next imagined problem is simply wasted worry. As TP said at some AGM in the past (think it was 2014), if we are going to get blind-sided it will be by something we didn't see coming despite our planning etc. His point was that all the planning was thorough but that didn't mean there was zero risk (despite Kalenn's opinion).

So when did you think we'd start production? Seem to remember "late Q2 more likely Q3" being quoted? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll shut up and let you see how that prediction goes. I'm sticking with the companies projections, this quarter.

Now all AVB need is for the coper price to bottom in a hurry and start slowly retracing.

PS Multiple directors have built multiple mines....I'm very happy it is them building this project rather than either you or I !
    Last edited by Kalenn: 10/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.