pointless discussion surely???, page-59

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Wafflehead

As yet mankind really knows little in an over arching way of the complexity of the human condition ,all insights or inspiration that people of endeavour to know the truth, comes from the source that connects all humanity.

If you wish I could post an image of a fundamental state of the energy source that is within all humans , from it full understanding of all human behaviour can be understood if one wishes to explore it .
    Its called the " divine spark' when understood all the apparent disconnections between the peoples of the world become known and is the missing link between all sciences professions and health care workers and religions , its knowledge will unify all in "time"

Re sound Google 'Cather-based renal denervation'
    this is a first step in connecting the finer states within us.

I watched the "Hawkins interview " last night and it displayed the moment in which he received his inspiration about black holes , also reminds me of how the string theory lads got their inspiration while traveling back to London in the train after a conference that was unresolved on their searching for the beginning of matter, my words.

Peace

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.