EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Pointless whinging...., page-28

1. 1,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Feeling helpless because management don't seem to have a plan (or they're just not explicit enough). They will not give you any specifics until RGN test. They need good news to hype you up for a C.R.

Plan as I see it.
    Cash Flow
    E.B.I.T. in the 2015 Half Yearly (editorial summary p 1) stated $5.3m which translates to $2.65m positive in the quarterly report. EBIT means after op.expenses and admin. but excludes extra ordinaries such as permit costs. This figure should increase due to increased production (to 9.4tj/day commencing Dec2015),
    tranche 2 increased sales and hopefully rise in $ of oil.
    These cash flows will take care of the RGN $2m test and hopefully the tie-in late in the year (I guess $3m).
    ERM Loan
    Debt finance by August 2016 . Success at RGN will be good leverage for a better interest rate deal.Cash flows should be a lot more positive which should shore up a loan if RGN is not a success (may have to be a small CR to supplement this).
    Plant Expansion
    I would be sure this will come from a C.R. because it is "asset accretive" which shareholders like (new reserve and bigger plant).

I think I am repeating myself here from a past post. Just getting some to think about what they think is going on - not just the "headless chicken" syndrome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.