EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Pointless whinging...., page-51

1. 85 Posts.
    Posters,

Can you please advise how many other oil and gas companies (not to mention any publicly listed compnay) had their share prices slashed between november to now? As I have posted many times before, we are not the only company affected by the general economy and POO. Do yourself a favor and map the chart of the oil prices, the major indicies, the shareprice of EGO and then any Oil and Gas Company and you will see that they are going to form a very similar trendline.

Most of you say that posters such as Wabbit, Ahjay, myself and other "half glass full" posters are seeing the world through rose tinted glasses. If that is the case I will say that team NEGOTRON has tunnel vision and do not see that everything has been affected negatively by the current economic environment.

Wabbit, I am on your side. Not because I share similiar views to you, but because you go about justifying what you have said.

Consolidation has been done (I don't believe this the the sole reason we have a lower share price as described above). What is the point of whining about it!

Until the POO is over $50 (POO at time of consolidation) and the share price has not moved back to where it was prior to consolidation, I will not concede that consolidation was the cause of our drop!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.