VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Points to consider

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    mOngy,

As you yourself have just stated, you have been posting for months...(I would say relentlessly.) You constantly remind us how you are wise in your thinking giving out free advice as to why VXL is on a path to failure and then offset that by saying oh it could survive.

Every time either J Baker or ausheds challenges your opinion, you immediately argue it out continuously which becomes very tiresome. I for one as a holder, are so very tired of your negative view and I fail to see why you remain on this site posting when you have stated you don't own any shares in the company. I cant help but think Chris Darby perhaps could have run over your dog or something.

The company is trying to grow which as a result will employ more people and in time make Joe Hockey happy and shareholders happy. You just have to be right don't you! No doubt you will respond in a courteous, negative way as to why you are right and to hell with everybody else. Can you please just this one time stay quiet on the keyboard and let the company raise the equity to go forward. I cannot see how you can take pleasure in constantly bagging the company and everything it touches to the point where shareholders sit on the fence to watch this play out only so you could say I told you so!

mOngy, take a deep breath and please don't respond. This is an Australian company trying to grow and add shareholder wealth. Give it to 17th June PLEASE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.