PIL 7.14% 1.3¢ peppermint innovation limited

Poised for success

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Peppermint is poised for success, in my opinion, seeing that it has been backed by investors paying premiums for many years and seeing Albert Cheok show his hand is an extremely positive sign that things are tracking very well.

If you take a look at the life of the stock it is pretty simple to see it has never been pumped and dumped, its biggest volume day was 30mill a few years ago, after that we have seen just two volume days of around 15mill, pretty easy to see why the backers are happy to keep rolling funds into it at premiums as to gain position, if an investor wanted 10mill shares next week he would have to push the sp well above 2c.

Looking at the progress they have made in terms of recognition from Mastercard, Albert Cheok, Bancnet and the Filippino banking system as a whole its easy to see how things can possibly escalate quickly and taking into account the Bizmogo that has been launched after years of preparation i would say they're on the cusp of becoming something very well recognized in the Filippino community.

Chris said 2019 was to be a transformational year for Peppermint and I'm backing his call, This company is delivering something special to the people in my opinion, seeing what is unfolding as we speak is the penny dropping, the name Bizmoto always had me wondering, now it's clear.

Cant wait to see Smidge/PEGG/Albert and Chris finally lay it all out, few are saying they are well ahead of the curve while everyone sleeps, let us see how it plays out over the next couple of quarters.

Of course, failure is always lingering but most certainly worth being involved here IMO,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $27.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $108.5K 8.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 13577678 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 416666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.