RDM 3.33% 15.5¢ red metal limited

With absolute respect and support for the RDM management, I hope...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    With absolute respect and support for the RDM management, I hope any potential new investors reading these threads take stock and do their own research. Yes we are shareholders in what I and many believe to be one of the best junior explorers on the ASX., however the share price is what it is because of the balance between current assets, targets, and the potential rewards and risk on current and future drilling. There's no magical value that the rest of the market is missing that only RDM holders understand.
    This may be a $1 or a $5 stock in the future, but it's not now, and if the current drill programs find nothing, we'll very likely be back at 10c or less.

I'm with abeaty, drilling is key, work to find capital to develop Maronan is key, these short term movements in share price are not some wakening by the market to the value in RDM, it's positioning by punters looking for a return in case current drilling bears fruit. Personally i don't believe Maronan has anything to do with the recent SP movement, it's a good asset, but needs a lot of capital thrown at it to monetize, if it were an easy sure thing, that would have happened already (current commodities prices don't hurt our position on this - need support at current levels a bit longer term though for investment to start flowing back).

Above said, it's a very exciting time to be an RDM'er, the management team are top notch, i'll continue to hold (well over 10 years now) whether we hit or miss on the current programs, and keep buying any allotment i'm able to have in future capital raising as these guys give you a lot of bang for your buck.

If you're keen on a minerals explorer, it doesn't get better than these guys in my opinion.

My 2c. Sorry the unchecked enthusiasm and optimism needs some balance imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $14.65K 96.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56333 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 44838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.