RDM 0.00% 13.0¢ red metal limited

Hi Janus I agree with your comments, as everyone should do...

1. 2,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    Hi Janus

I agree with your comments, as everyone should do research before investing, balance important.

My particular ongoing enthusiasm is bourn from locational relativities of projects, those being drilled currently, are very close to, or nearby and geologically closely associated with, and aligned to, historic class leading mines of Tier l calibre.

One could hear in Rob's intonation his real frustration regarding the fine line of Inferred and Jorc which may have stalled Maranon albeit on the flip side he's so confident given success with the Emu Lawn or Leichart that funds will be readily raised to finish works for great returns.

If we were starting a new company by way of a float with such fine assets directors history and current plans afoot I'm sure we'd be knocked down in the rush, especially by many successful corporations with staff whom really understand and appreciate what we are holding, and the propensity for special commercial achievements.

Chinova will be very happy to see results leading to another Osborne, as will we, with our other projects set in fine mineralised elephant country.

Well done to long term holders...
    The "thing is" new investors rightly need to pay a realistic premium to get set, given that we are so well organised, very advanced with even more exceptional tenure, acutely astutely focused, and now with the several drill activities so biting...
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $13.05K 100.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1744 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 105000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.