BNB babcock & brown limited

poison pill in the price..

1. 5,609 Posts.
    i mentioned this last week. BNB might have a point in the price where people who have some how tied themselves into BNB via debt etc. This might mean that something could happen out of the blue with this company. I might be totally wrong here but i am glad our fellow reader might have thought twice about buying a bundle of stock at $11.75 thinking they were cheap. A lot of these styles of companies have clauses we dont really get to see. They may not be public knowledge until its to late. When you look at companies like CNP, AFG. CGF,MFS,ABS etc, we don't get to see the fine print until we hit that point. Does BNB have one of those points? It was $35 and nobody could have foreseen a $10.50 price . What happens when its sub $10? maybe its silly cheap and there is no point when the magic rabbit jumps out and rips your head off. Time will tell in this market. I have seen companies where folk think they are cheap because once good companies retrace 80% only to find out that things get worse. I am not negative with the company but i remain very cautious and have not yet bought stock. Maybe we will see a price that nobody in the wildest dreams would expect... dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.